Ann L. Holliday OF COUNSEL
Ann Holliday has been Of Counsel to Peissel Law Firm, LLP since 2010, focusing her practice on oil and gas title opinions. Ann has worked in the legal industry since 1996, clerking for a federal judge in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas and working at one of the most well-known law firms in Texas.
Ann graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a Business Administration in Management and International Business, with honors in 1991. She subsequently earned a Master of Business Administration from the University of Houston in 1994. She obtained her law degree from University of Houston Law Center, magna cum laude, in 1994. During law school, Ann received the Dean’s Scholarship, served as Administrative Editor of Houston Law Review, and was Chief Baron of Order of the Barons, among other educational honors and distinctions.
She is a member of the State Bar of Texas, State Bar Association of North Dakota, and Oklahoma Bar Association. Outside of work, Ann has served as Vice President and a Board Member of Project Grad Liberty Hill High School and Volunteered as a 4H Coach for Williamson County.
- University of Houston Law Center, Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, 1994
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Houston Law Review, Administrative Editor
- Order of the Barons, Chief Baron
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Delta Phi
- University of Houston, Master of Business Administration, 1994
- The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Business Administration in Management and International Business, with honors, 1991
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Oklahoma Bar Association